Terms and conditions
Please retain this page and please read it carefully before signing and returning the booking form.
- Please note: the organisers reserve the right to change activities or timings on the itinerary depending on conditions on the day.
- Activities are undertaken at participants’ own risk.
- Deposits are £120 and are non-refundable. Final balances are due six weeks prior to the weekend booked and are refundable only up to 28 days prior to the date of the holiday. After that date, they will be paid to the venue and can only be reclaimed through the claimant’s own holiday insurance. If you need to cancel after that date and need a refund, you will need to find someone else to fill your place.
- We do not provide cancellation insurance. We would recommend that you take out cancellation insurance to cover you in the event of illness or injury – yours or your pet’s. The holiday will take place whatever the weather although the itinerary may change to accommodate inclement or hot weather conditions.
- If you are unable to attend, you will lose your deposit. If you have paid the balance and can get someone to take your place then you can get a full refund directly from the person taking your place. We no longer find replacements for people who drop out.
- You will need to bring towels and bedding, food, bowls and everything you need for your pet. We provide towels and bedding etc for you.
- We will cater for people with a range of dietary requirements but will charge an additional £25 to people with gluten-free requirements (payable directly to the caterer). This is because of the high retail price of gluten-free products.
We love dogs and the holidays have been established ‘just4dogs’ and we know that if you love your dog, you will have a great time. We also know that dogs do love to get dirty but if we want to carry on running these breaks we have to have some hard and fast rules, so please help us to carry on helping lots of dogs and owners to have fun by adhering as much as possible to the rules listed below:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: ALL DOG OWNERS MUST KEEP THEIR DOGS UNDER CONTROL, OFF THE BEDS AND FURNITURE AND KEEP THEIR DOGS CLEAN WHILST IN THE PROPERTY. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN OUR BEING BANNED FROM THE FARMHOUSE IN FUTURE AND COULD INCUR ADDITIONAL CLEANING CHARGES FROM THE OPERATOR WHICH WILL BE PASSED ON TO THOSE DOG OWNERS RESPONSIBLE. PLEASE CLEAN UP ANY DOG MESS IN THE GARDEN OR PEE INTHE PROPERTY. DOG POO BAGS AND BINS ARE PROVIDED.
DOGS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED IN THE KITCHEN OR DINING ROOM IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO AND DURING MEALTIMES.
ALL DOG OWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN DOGS. (If you think there is any likelihood that your dog will run off, chase sheep, other livestock, attack other dogs or do anything else anti-social or that might endanger its own life or that of others then you must introduce measures that curb any such behaviour and take responsibility for this).
You need to keep your eye on your dog at all times. You need to clear up any dog poo and keep your dog under control. We will not take responsibility for your dog running off or chasing livestock.
NO ELECTRONIC COLLARS ARE ALLOWED.
You undertake activities at your own risk. Barking Mad Breaks will not take responsibility for any loss of possessions or injuries to you or your dog.
You can choose which activities you want to do, but please let us know in advance if you decide not to take any classes or not to join us for any meals as this may affect the instructors or catering.
|Please bear in mind that the holidays are run by a couple of ‘dog mad individuals’ and to keep prices low we don’t have any waiting staff so sometimes the service may be slow. Also, it isn’t a hotel but is an old farmhouse and on occasions, we experience difficulties with the boiler which may affect the heating or hot water availability.|